- Sweet Potato – 2 medium sizes
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Onion – 1 (chopped)
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
- Chicken Cube – 1
- Bay Leaf – 1
- Black Pepper Powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – as per your taste
1.Thick fresh cream
- Pressure cook the sweet potato by adding some water and turmeric powder for 2 to 3 whistles.
- Place a large pot over the stove on medium heat. Add in the butter and bay leaf.
- Add in the onions and sauté till translucent and soft. Add the ginger garlic paste and sauté until the raw smell goes.
- Add in the boiled sweet potatoes. Add in the chicken cube with 2 cups of hot water and let this boil for 5 minutes. Check the salt.
- Transfer the soap mixture to a blender. Take out the bay leaf and blend it into a smooth paste.
- Return this mixture to the pot over a low heat and add the fresh Ground pepper. Check the salt and add water if needed.
- Serve topped with fresh cream and coriander leaves.
ALSO READ-Benefits of seasonal eating